Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Desserts

Weird to see this blog entry? Basically this entry is more like a junk entry in my blog. I dislike junk in my purple blog but this time, I just need to write this down, I need some output of my stressness.

If you do not have strong interest about me, please leave this blog entry now. You will regret after you have been reading the whole loads of craps here.

Why do I name this post 'Desserts'? If you are sensitive enough, you should know that I was meaning the other way round. Still cant get what I mean? Rewrite this word from the last letter to the first letter, that is the real topic of the day.

Yes yes yes this few days, I have been showered by loads and loads of projects. It is not one after another, but is many after many! More than 4 to 5 different projects going on, and what am I thinking at this stage? Even before I have completed the previous projects I start thinking how to work on the next project.

I think this semester really is great to train my multitasking skills. I don't have to study much this semester but, yea, but projects seem harder to score than exams. I wished I have many many exams without a single project like the previous semesters. But yea, wish normally doesn't come true.

I guess most of you have left this blog up to this point, I would like to list out all the projects I had, I have, and I will be getting soon here. Just for my own reference and just shout more on my blog, the only place I could let my feeling out.

Yea so I would start from the smallest and already done project first. Here it is:

EG2401 Citycorp building - presentation 10%

Yea I have done this, by never even prepare the answer. But well, just go up to the front of the class and CRAP everything I could. Ofcourse, I got shot by the professor and the students with all kind of stupid questions and I forgotten what are they. No point remembering that. Spent only 1 day reading the material.

EG2401 Hyatt Regency Walkway - presentation 10%

Yea I have done this too, I prepared this one well, I made a super nice power point slides and practices to present it before the presentation. But still, I got shot by the professor too. Guess the professor just like to criticise everyone, not just me alone. Spent around 1 week to find information, and to make presentation slides.

EE2007 mini project 1 - programming 10%

Yea yea this is what I should be proud of myself. Programming! yea so I finished this project even before the professor asked us to start. Yea and I am proud with my program as well, professor was impressed. Spent almost 2 weeks to completely finish my program and reports.

Now this is the projects I currently doing:

EE2007 mini project 2 - programming + hardware 15%

Yea this is another programming so you guys will guess I like it. But no, this question is too boring and is just so stupid with all the unfamiliar code. Yea partially finished the program, hmm I would say is finished, but need more touch up for the final presentation. Begins to work on this since 3 weeks ago.

EE3101 Matlab programming lab 1 - 15%

Yea another programming but it was Matlab. Not familiar with Matlab, just got it installed in my laptop. Well I 'finished' this lab after 2 weeks doing it. But later found out that 99% of my answers are WRONG. Thanks to Ang Zhi Ping, I have done this lab. I put it under undone because I haven't printed it out.

EE3001 @#@#@#$@X#@$@YX#$@ project - 100%

#@$@X$@$$$YY#@$WX@$#@$XY@$@$X@@%$@X%@U^X@%@$X@Y%#^X(*^&^#X$!$X!#$X@$##X%$#XY^%@X%$@%$Z#X^#^%Z@^X@YZ@^X@X#Z%XZXY^^XZ%X@THIS@PROJECT%IS&BASICALLY$SHIT##@$#@X#!#X@#$@X!@#!whichcausemeallthestressediamhavingnow!!!!!!! Ignore all the funny letters before this. So this is a project. Yea, this is a project. Been doing it since first day of school, until now, and not even half done. Yea, this is a project. If you want me to write about this project, it will be 10 pages long. Yeah, so this is a project.

EG2401 Electronic waste - project 30%

Yea haven't really touch this project yet but have to do it soon, will start researching about it in this week. Need to write a 20 pages reports by don't know when.

So the followings are the projects that I will get soon:

EE2007 major project - programming 25%

Yea this is the game what I always mention to you. Haven't started it and I only have 3 weeks to do it, wonder what kind of game I can produce. I have high ambition in this game creating, but, I think time will be the main factor of the lower quality of this game I am going to make.

EE3101 Matlab Programming Lab 2 - 15%

Yea God knows what lab is this, the instruction haven't even posted up. Wish me luck.

Yea yea yea all the above is what I have been doing this semester. If you are still reading until this point, I want to tell you, I love you. You are really concern about me. =) I felt better now.

I guess I gonna send you a long long long long email, about what happened this few days. Wanted to tell you a lot of thing since I am back in Singapore. But due to my mood this few days, I think if I were to call you, I will spoilt your mood too. So, will email you later. Take care dear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone


This is the big one. Finding http://www.BuySellDirect.net is going to change the way I do business, selling FREE in an advance ebay like will never be the same again.


Introduce http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE service to all my friends and family and do them a favorite.