Sunday, August 3, 2008

Dear everyone,

Dear my friends, thank you for making my holiday a wonderful one, as I am going back to singapore in a few hours time, here to leave you a short message.

Your name is in alphabeltical order, except for one.


Dear Alicia,
You are the most hardworking Math student and my mui I can see. Hopefully you can do well in your coming competition and also your PMR this year. So bad of you today didn't want to come and meet me even though I am just outside your house. =P

Dear Amanda,
Was planning to meet you before I came back from Singapore but it seems that we were too busy in our own stuff, but nice chatting with you in MSN in this 3 months. Keep in touch ya.

Dear Beverly,
Haha surprise to see your name here? You did made an impact on my home-coming vacation this 3 months. Every morning when I online I will say good night to you and every late night before I sleep you will wish me good morning. Really good to have you as my chat pal whenever we online and really enjoy telling you my stories. Good luck with all your assignment alright? Don't forget to talk to me when you are bored, or even when you are not. XP

Dear Jia Jue and Jia Zhen,
Hehe since both of you are twins and I know both of you in the same time, I meet both of you in the same time too, and I talked to both of you in the same time, so I write this message to both of you. Knowing both of you a few weeks before I am leaving, and still I want to say you both are very cute like Ham Ham ok? Don't deny liao :P

Dear Kaykay,
I, still owe you Mars Bar-ssss! You, still owe me outings. Well I guess we'll go out together only next time. Time passes so fast and I am going back to Singapore soon. Lately you seldom reply my message, guess you are busy with your college stuff. Here to wish you all the best kay. Although I didn't message you often lately, that's not because I have forgotten you, that's because I know you are busy. Good luck in everything kay, you can find me if you have anything to say, as usual.

Dear Marissa,
You are my newest friend and yet we are already best friend for each other. Didn't know will get to know you so well in so short time. You are really sweet and caring and the most important, very understanding. Really love to have you as my best friends. Hope we can stay in contact when I am back to Singapore. Take care and hope you will be happy ever after(like fairy tales ending) =)

Dear Shien Yin,
Wanted to hear you playing piano since forever ago and yet now I still couldn't get the chance to hear it (not from handphone). By the way get to meet you for ONCE in this whole 3 months, means we have fate ok? haha sorry to cause you getting all kind of questions from your family. =) Take care yea.

Dear Siu Ru,
This 3 months you shown me the talkative you when you were with your family. Nice to know you really, at lease you are not so shy to me anymore like what you used to the first time we meet. Don't sleep too much and spend some time to study yea. Good luck in your PMR this year. Jia you.

Dear Vi-vian,
Knowing you since last year but this year getting closer to you and found that you are really a caring girl. Thanks for the birthday card and efforts of finding everyone to write something on it. Must study hard for your PMR and also work hard in your GG things yea. Good luck and all the best to you Vian.

Dear Yit Tze,
Haha finally after 3 months of planning we get to go out in the very LAST day of my holiday. Really enjoy it just now and appreciate your effort for fetching me all the way from my house to MidValley. Really have fun with you crapping and crabbing just now. Will bring you around again when you come to Singapore.

Finally,

Dear Jeen,
I'll miss you.

1 comment:

Beverly's Secret said...

Thanks!! You are so sweet~~