Friday, August 8, 2008

My new Home

For your information, I have moved to a different hostel starting this semester. Here are some pictures of my lovely room here. The room is huge compare to the previous one I stayed. Enjoy.


My bed. It is Single size, no longer Super Single =(



My computer and study table. The study table looks abit too small for me, so I will use the computer table to study instead. =D



Different angle of the tables in my room.



My cute little Dragonball collections. 13 characters of them in total.



The most important blind which block the sunlight from waking me up every morning XD



My lovely alarm clock. Bought it in CineLeisure in Orchard road yesterday. It has a bell on it which act as the alarm(as loud as fire alarm!!). I guess my neighbour will have to wake up at the time I am waking up everyday =P



Hehe another angle of it. Ignore the cute tortoise at the back there. I guess I will definitely waken up by this alarm no matter how deadly I slept.



My loyal Laser Jet printer which already followed me for more than 2 years



The only pair of speakers I got, but they are good enough for music and movies.



Strepsils, lozenges for the throat.



Huh? Vicks? Lozenges for the nose? That's something new. Don't think it is available back in my lovely country.



This will be my lunch/dinner/supper here. Looks tasty but don't think they are healthy X(



Mentos-ssssssss for me to eat when I am sleepy while studying =P



Chocs!!!!! My desserts after dinner.



One love a day from me for Jeen, by using the chocolate wrapping.

1 comment:

Beverly's Secret said...

I heard NUS offers nice dorm for students.. So true :)