Saturday, August 23, 2008

Gi & Belt

Guess is time for something different in my blog. Decided to put this up just to make my blog more lively. Here it goes.

Chat with Ee Ling today and asked her about her grading. She was kinda confident on her grading and eventually she asked me how much will the uniform and the belt cost. One thing she concerned about was the belt. Apparently, the belt awarded for passing the grading was written in english name and she wanted it to be in chinese. And so I took some picture of my belt and show her how is it look like in english name.



This is the picture I shown her. Cant deny that it really look nice with english name too. But Ee Ling blames it to my photographing skill. She said ofcourse it look nice if I take picture in this angle. =P



Here is from the other side of the belt, can see my big surname there, but I prefered King. Anyway, it still look nice right? This belt is not my original belt which I am still wearing it now, it is awarded by sir after the last grading.



This is my most recent uniform. Been wearing it for the past few months. Guess my sweat is really poisonous as the uniform is not really white colour now.



The back of my uniform. Not that I wanted to put the word 'Singapore Taekwondo Federation', but putting it allows me to wear this uniform for any Taekwondo function in Singapore.



A more general view of the uniform. Bored of my uniform already? No more uniform in the following pictures I promise you. =P



WTF, the World Taekwondo Federation.



Another cute logo from STF which enables me to take part in any competition or grading in Singapore.



Hehe, my uniform was made in Korea!



Nike, Just do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... wat a nice uniform la... haha...:P