Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dear Belle, I am Sorry.

This is quoted from her blog

"To SK,
To be honest I was rather pissed with Sushi's attitude yesterday.
Yes, I did get distracted and didn't reply you as fast as possible.
Was there a need to treat me like I owe you those replies and if I don't you have the right to behave like a bad ass.
The attitude wasn't necessary.
Ya I wasn't considerate when I ignored you some times.
But hell no I deserved those harsh replies. Talk to me only when you got the mood?Alright. If you want to be that moody. I guess we don't need to talk anymore.
It's not the moodiness that bugs me. It's the attitude I get that annoys me.
You jolly good know how you treated me just because I replied late.
I should be talking to you since you're in a bad mood and all.
But, I did try to talk to you this morning. Lol did I try.
Yet how did you reply? Mm, anything I guess. You have the right to be upset. =/After talking to umbrella about it, she kinda neutralized the anger. Or was it the food that did that.
o.oI wanted to "scold you a fucked up egoistic maniac. Screw it if you wanna treat me like how you used to when we broke up. I thought it's over already(the attitude, not relationship). I was gonna cancel Wednesday's outing too. Though I hope you'd change and stuff. But I wouldn't feel good if you change for what I've said and for a day. Like what ern lyn said. "^hurts huh.
But I'd lose my feminism. Wait, I don't have much left anyways"


Well,
I am sorry Belle, and I promise this will not happen again.
It will be in my blog forever, to remind me, how bad attitude am I yesterday.
Everytime I view my blog, it will remind me of this again.
I hope this will help me to change, to change to a better person.

Sincerely,
King

No comments: