Time flies.
It has been more than 2 months I stayed in Malaysia, and its time to say bye again.
Wasn't feel like coming back to Malaysia 2 months ago, when I have just finised my exam. I had travelled around Singapore for another 2 weeks before I came back. Well, have been almost everywhere within the tiny island for the past one year.
However, after I settle down here back in my lovely home, contrary, I don't feel like going back to Singapore now. Is that because I've used to the lazy lifestyle here in this 2 months? Eat, sleep, game, outing, thats what I do everyday, nowadays. Yet, of course, I have to be back there by the next week end; I have to be back there before my 21st birthday. The reason is, the school is reopening soon. I am back. Back to the 'nerd' me who study 24/7. =)
Well, the school actually starts at 13th August which is approximately 1 month time from now. Why do I need to go back so early? A few good friends of mine, who will be missing me soon, asked me this question. I don't know how to answer them, as I need some time for me to get used of the studying, competiting environment of Singapore again. That is why I needed to go back a few weeks earlier - to suit the atmosphere, to make myself out of the laziness I had now.
Course bidding is near. Starting from 25th of July. Its remind me of my dilemma, on whether should I declare for Mathematics minor, or should I take a Japanese Language course instead of Mathematics again?
They're both having pros and cons. If I am going to declare a Mathematics minor, it would be(perhaps) pretty easy life for me. As all of you know, I love Mathematics since small, and numbers love me as well. By declaring a Mathematics minor, all my remainding 'side' modules would be Mathematics, Mathematics, and Mathematics. I'm lovin' it. =). However, learning a new language especially Nihongo, is a part of my childhood dreams. But, if I am taking Nihongo module this 2 semesters, it would be no time for my Mathematics anymore. Both Mathematics Minor and Japanese Language skill are useful in my life later on. So which one is the best? Well, personally I would prefer Mathematics because it may help me to achieve first class honour easier. But hey, isn't that not challenging anymore?
To take both? It would be quite taxing for me, an ordinary student. Well, I am not as 'Godlike' as other PRC students. Anyway, I am always my own 'God', when I need something, I asked myself to get it, instead of praying. So, why cant I take both? Haha, just joking. I don't want to ruin my University life. =). I dont want to be even 'nerd-er'.
Well, it's time to say bye, to all my friends here. To my new taekwondo juniors out there, I am glad to see all of you so into taekwondo. To my new/old mathematics student out there, I am happy to see your improvement. And to my, all my, everyone of my good and OLD friends, I am the most happy to see you, to see you smiling when you think of me. =)
Adiós
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Goodbye my friends
Posted by
Swee King, Phang
at
3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment