Monday, July 30, 2007

Sweetest Friend, Sweetest Birthday Wishes.

Well, as you know I love to quote things out of nothing.


Really happy when I read this from her blog, my sweetest friend's.


Her name is Yit Tze =)


---------------------------------------------------------------


Today is 30th July. Happy birthday, my friend~!!! =)


To: my this very special friend,


Don't touched tilll cry when you see this ya....I know this is your best present, since I purposely blog in on my blog..haha=p


Well, though I knew you not long time ago, but surprisingly we have a lot of things to chat about. Even when went out of topic, we will still come out with some LAME topics..haha..crazy, but I enjoy chatting with you =)


If want me to use a word to describe you, that will be - PERASAN - !!!


Lol...seriously, this guy here is damn perasan lar....=P


But 1 thing I have to admit is, your math really good....Thankx for being my HALF teacher in math...hehe...At least I get full marks for my last math exam wei, didn't disappointed you eh..=p


I still remembered last time we chat about Programming, and you quite wu liao so do a programme SPECIALLY for me...I thought what but when I opened, you wrote allll your personal details there, Swt larh..hahah xD


But the mashimaro you done, really nice...Thankx alot...hahah... ^^


(Spot my name there, it's made up by 523 Mashimaro...haha...Must enlarge this pict only can see the cute mashimaro inside..really is a nice pict if you have the chance to enlarge it and view it...hahah)


HAha...nice friend you are~! Nice teacher too..heh...but you have to admit a fact : You've even older now, yet i'm still so young...muahahahaha xD


Well...too bad we got no fate to meet each other in Singapore...anyway, your uni going to reopen right in 1 month time...So time for you to prepare yourself and get back into study mood d after your long break.


Good Luck and All the Best in NUS~!!! =)


Lastly, Happy birthday and hope you enjoy your birthday, SweAT King...LOLX =D


Your crabby friend,the cutest friend you have...lol=P


Sign off.


---------------------------------------------------------------


Wonder I should laugh or cry after reading her blog.


But I am happy to read it. =)


She's just so sweet. =)

No comments: