Saturday, July 21, 2007

Silently Love; Lovely Silence.

Some wishes you made come true at last, (for those who hate me?)
And something you don't want to happen has happened in the same time. (those who like me?)
Today was my probably-last Taekwondo class with my lovely juniors this year.
Wonder who would still remember me when I come back the next year.

No regret for leaving,
I can't do anything even if I regreted as well.

Settled all my Taekwondo stuff today.

Firstly, told him that he 'has' failed his grading because of the monster plank.
Yet, praised him for this efford on all other parts.
Yes, he deserved the praise, much worth than any other black belters.
He left me pretty good impression on him in my journey back to Malaysia this time.
Well, wish him luck here. Your future is bright, as long as you work hard, harder.

Then, Finally 'clear' my 'debt' on another ambitious black belter.
Initiatively, he wanted to learn Koryo from me since last month.
I have never taught anyone so serious before,
partly because I found potential on him,
and I admire his initiative and attitute.
Well, hope he will learn more in Taekwondo, probably can't, in chs.

Besides that, in this few weeks, I believe I have plant the seed of being self-discipline on her heart.
Lectured her a few weeks back when she wasn't paying attention in class.
It was kind of hurt for her, as I have never do that to her before.
However, she apologised to me and promised me, that it would not happen no more.
It is expected that she would say that, but well that kinda impress me =)
Work hard towards excel, girl.

Well said, but I ain't in my topic yet.

My topic is about a girl, who made me realised that,

Silence, doesn't mean hate,
Ignoring, doesn't mean avoiding.

It is weird,
that we would not speak often even when we see each other.

It is abnormal,
that I have no topic to talk to her.

However, I just feel close to her whenever she is beside me.
I felt that, words aren't anything between us.
Although I chat much more to any other people than her,
but she would be the one i care the most,
and I believe I am the one she cares a lot too.

Words can't describe our feeling.
Phrases can't make our sentenses.

Isn't that a miracle?

Silence, can be lovely sometime.
Love, can be silently too.

No comments: