Thursday, August 16, 2007

Back To School

Long after my break, I am back to my dearest University again.

Strong sunshine on the 3 days of my schooling days found my studying mood back.

I am back at last.

Well this entry is just to share with you some pictures of my school.
It might convinced you, to look forward to study here. =)


---------------------------------------------------------------

First, I will show the pictures from each faculty besides mine, engineering.
Well, school of music will show later seperately. =)


Art and Social Science



Business



Medicine (Wow! Nerds study here.)



Computing



Science

-------------------------------------------------------
Facilities now.
What I going to show you later is just 10% of the facilies of my school.

Central Library, the largest library among the 7 libraries we have.


Inside view of one corner of one floor of the library





University Cultural Centre, where performances held.
George W. Bush even gave a talk here earlier this year.


---------------------------------------------------------
Alright, now is engineer's turn.







All the pictures above are from the engineering faculty, my class is there. =)
---------------------------------------------------------
Last one, School of music. The most beautiful building in my school.





---------------------------------------------------------
Hmm. One 'future' building, will be built by 2010 I guess, Alumni House.

----------------------------------------------------------

No comments: