Everyone said that, I am a kid, although I am 21 this year.
In the same time, I realised I am just a kid, too.
I love to play (who doesn't?), I love to disturb my friends.
And I love them treating me like a younger brother.
Till now, I am always a joker.
I love to see my friend's smiles.
I tell lame jokes, just to look at their reactions.
Well, I have done this for the entire 21 years of my life, is that the truth me?
Am I the one I always thought I am?
A talk with my dearest old friend, really old one, not having a proper chat to each other for 9 years, I found her contact, and she found the real me.
As she said, I am myself, when I am not in front of any friends. That is the quiet me, the mature me, and the serious myself.
Before she talked to me today, I was lost, for 2 decades. I can't find myself, I can't be the one I suppose to be, the quiet, mature and serious one.
Her words wake me up.
I am no longer the talkative, the childish, and the funny/weird/etc etc etc me.
I found myself.
Quiet, mature, and serious, would be the best describtion of me.
The real me.
I found it.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
I found myself
Posted by
Swee King, Phang
at
12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment