Thursday, August 2, 2007

More Than Words

Currently feel so bored in the Matric fair. For those who don't know what is a Matric fair, its name is Matriculation Fair. Well, in Malay, Pengambilan Ahli Baru.

Noticed that I haven't been updating my blog recently, and since I am so bored now, I better do it right now.

Just decided that, I will come back to Malaysia again on next Sunday (12th August) due to some problem I am facing now. Well, it is actually a small matter where I cant certify my High School certificates here at NUS so I have to approach chs's teachers for the certifying on the Monday.

Troublesome. Will make myself as low-profile as I could. Don't really want to surprise anyone. =)

Well, has gone through another stage with her I guess. She is so far from me yet I always feel so close. She starts making me noticing that, we didn't need to miss each other, although we are 500km apart, as long as we know we are there for each other. Is that the power of faith and trusting?

Others will not understand this. They always think that they have to chat the most to their beloved one. They always think that they should miss each other even just a day of seperation. Well, for me it is totally different, we communicate with heart, with eyes, with actions. Words are just too much to speak.

The feeling is just great, it will take more than words to describe it.

No comments: