I was back in CHS today morning, making a surprise attack to the teachers and my friends.
Well, it kinda surprise everyone who saw me. I should write about my trip today.
First of all, my first step into the school, I saw Nen Lin. Haha she was unsure about whether I am the Swee King she knows. Well, she was in nice dressing, probably just finsihed her performance. We just smile at each other and that's all.
Then when I turn my sight out of her, I saw Shih Xuan and ofcourse she saw me too. We waved at each other and she asked me why am I not in singapore?! Well, everyone asked the same thing today.
So I continue walking, and when I reached foyer block A, Andrew shouted my name. I was shocked to see him too, haha, lets pray that he is not chosen for NS.
All this hello and bye made me move as fast as a snail in my garden. Finally, I reached staff room 'safely'. Found my teacher, certified my certs. My job for today is done, finally.
Well, not to forget, met Ke Xin in the staff room, she shouted Phang Swee King! again, as usual, with my surname in it.
Here I go out from the upstair-staff-room. I saw Inn was walking away using the prefect bridge. I was so attracted by her that I walk through the bridge and say Hi to her. Then only I noticed, I m moving in the opposite direction from where I suppose to go. Guess she is just like a magnet and I am the iron, rusted one. She attracted me.
Okay, I am back to the lower stair's staff room. Again, I saw my friends there. Xiao Wei from Taekwondo and also the 2 little cute girls from Mathematics, Alicia and Vivien. Well, vivien not really from Mathematics Club but, I just linked her there. Chat quite a while with Alicia, while waiting for Yee Ling to appear. She seems to have forgotten to meet me there as we saw her talking happily in the PBSM room until we grabbed her out. Chat a while with her, and so they went away.
Met Zhong Wei my fellow Math student there, he said he is going Indon tomorrow, so we took some farewell pictures. Saw Kymmy walking pass there, she seems excited to see me too. Keep trying to grab my attention from other peoples. Hui Xian and Jing Mun passed by, stopped and chat a while. Traffic jam!
And finally, I saw Ern, or Lyn. Her name is Ern Lyn, sometime I called her Ern, sometime Lyn. Now I prefer Ern. The first sentense she said was, 'you want to die ar? never tell me you are back?'. Haha, felt kinda bad for not letting her know I am back earlier on. And she was so sweet as she sat beside me and quietly doing her stuff. Then, when bell rings, she wants me to accompany her to canteen for foods. Well ofcourse I am happy for accompanying, more like she is the one accompany me. After that, I met Khai Ling, Ee Ling and Xuann near the canteen. Xuann was kinda avoiding me, so nothing to talk about her. I am glad that the Ee Ling I know is back. She asked me how am I and where am I going. Well, kinda talked to them and negleting Ern. So she seems walking away from me and angried. So I immediately cut off my chatting with others and caught up her, and walked to the library with her. Well, Shi Yuan was there, crap a while with her, and then, since Ern is not free, I said bye to her, and I ran home.
Never thought that this trip will be so happy and fun, meeting back all my friends, especially Ern. Without her I would still be in a bad mood now I guess. She cheered up my day. Thanks Ern. =)
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
She
Posted by
Swee King, Phang
at
12:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment